Barbara Jobst, MD
At AAN 2017, Dr. Jobst describes the effectiveness of responsive neurostimulation for medically intractable epilepsy.
Recommended for You
News & Commentary
Quizzes from MD-IQ
Research Summaries from ClinicalEdge
- New Drug Technology Could Treat Huntington’s Disease
- What Is the Impact of Poststroke Cognitive Impairment in Patients With Mild Stroke?
- Mexican Americans With Midlife Stroke May Have Worse Outcomes Than Non-Hispanic Whites
- AHA and ASA Publish New Ischemic Stroke Guidelines
- Does Vitamin D Level Affect Progressive MS?
- No Consensus Treatment for Neurosarcoidosis
- Do Neurologists Adequately Screen Patients With MS for Cognitive Impairment and Depression?
- Can Walking Protect Cognition in Amyloid-Positive Older Adults?
- Intrathecal Baclofen Improves Poststroke Spasticity
- Can a Model Predict Pediatric SUDEP Risk?
Pediatric refractory status epilepticus: Outcomes & patient history
Incidence of Periictal Apnea in Epileptic Seizures
February 12, 2018
Epilepsy Seizure Rate and Education Level Linked
January 30, 2018
FDA Approves Oral Option for Pediatric Epilepsy
November 28, 2017
Psychogenic, Non-Epileptic Seizure Screening Aids
October 24, 2017
FDA Approves Antiepileptic Drug for Age 4 and Older
October 10, 2017
Physicians’ Travel & Meeting Guide
- Midwest's First Interdisciplinary Pulmonary Embolism Symposium
- The 3 “Rx’s” of Prescribing Controlled Substances: Rules, Regulations, and Risks
- Women's Health Bahamas Cruise
- Clinical Reviews 2017: 28th Annual Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Update
- August 20th -27th Robert Peng – QiGong Master Key 1 & 2 Teacher Training (Prerequisites apply)