Alan Finkel, MD
Dr. Finkel describes the characteristics of posttraumatic headaches and which patients with posttraumatic headache may have worse outcomes.
Recommended for You
News & Commentary
Quizzes from MD-IQ
Research Summaries from ClinicalEdge
- AHA and ASA Publish New Ischemic Stroke Guidelines
- Does Vitamin D Level Affect Progressive MS?
- No Consensus Treatment for Neurosarcoidosis
- Do Neurologists Adequately Screen Patients With MS for Cognitive Impairment and Depression?
- Can Walking Protect Cognition in Amyloid-Positive Older Adults?
- Intrathecal Baclofen Improves Poststroke Spasticity
- Can a Model Predict Pediatric SUDEP Risk?
- Can Corynebacterium in the Gut Trigger Parkinson’s Disease?
- Hypertension Guideline Lowers Threshold to 130/80 mm Hg
- Mass Psychogenic Illness: Risk Factors and Treatment
Calcitonin gene-related peptide levels & migraine
Prevalence of Optic Nerve Head Edema in the ED
January 30, 2018
Association Between Migraine and Suicidal Behavior
January 2, 2018
Features of SAH Headache Are Distinct from Others
November 28, 2017
Complementary/Alternative Drug Use for Headache
August 29, 2017
Headache in Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
August 22, 2017
Physicians’ Travel & Meeting Guide
- 9th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutical Biotechnology & Biomedical Engineering
- Developing a Physician Compensation Strategy Focused on Quality and Value
- Best Practices for Engaging Your Board and Compensation Committee in Physician Compensation Oversight
- Selected Topics in Family Medicine, Sleep Medicine and ENT Disorders Southern Caribbean Cruise
- World ADC Berlin 2018