The Association of VA Hematology/Oncology (AVAHO) is now accepting abstracts for its annual meeting, September 28-30, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois. Authors must submit abstracts electronically through the AVAHO website and adhere to the following stipulations:
- The abstract should not exceed 350 words, excluding the title;
- The title cannot exceed 20 words;
- At least 1 author must be a member of AVAHO;
- The copy should not include illustrations or bullet points; and
- All names of the contributing authors and their affiliated institutions must be provided.
All abstracts must be submitted by June 29, 2018. Accepted abstracts will be published by Federal Practitioner and mailed to AVAHO members. The abstracts also will be available at the conference for attendees. Click here for the 2016 and 2017 Abstracts.
More information on the submission process and abstract submission form can be found here.