Beyond medication for the Tx of chronic pain
Chronic Pain and Fatigue Research Center
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
In this "3 in 3" video, David A. Williams, PhD, discusses psychological and behavioral approaches to chronic pain and describes a common misstep to avoid.
The Journal of Family Practice's "3 in 3" video series delivers 3 take-home points in 3 minutes—or less.
Recommended for You
Articles from The Journal of Family Practice
Quizzes from MD-IQ
Research Summaries from ClinicalEdge
Abstract: Glyburide Versus Metformin and Their Combination for the Treatment of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus: A Randomized Controlled Study
Abstract: Is Adherence to the American College of Chest Physicians Recommended Anticoagulation Treatment Duration Associated With Different Outcomes Among Patients With Venous Thromboembolism?
USPSTF weighs in on postmenopausal hormone therapy to prevent chronic conditions
Complex regional pain syndrome: Steps that FPs can take
Abstract: Reconciling the Effects of Screening on Prostate Cancer Mortality in the ERSPC and PLCO Trials
- COPD in Primary Care: Key Considerations for Optimized Management
- Management of Acute Coronary Syndromes in Patients with Diabetes
- Optimal Duration of Antiplatelet Therapy Following Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Addressing Unmet Needs With Injectable Medications in Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
- Using Multi-Condition Assessment to Optimize Management of Mental Health in Primary Care