This supplement includes 2 CME credits. (scroll down)
- Biologics, Biosimilars, and Generics
- Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia
- Cardiovascular Safety of Medications for Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Dual therapy for Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- GLP-1R Agonists
- Medication Adherence in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Sublingual Immunotherapy
This supplement offers the opportunity to earn a total of 2 CME credits.
Credit is awarded for successful completion of the online evaluations at the links below; these links may also be found within the supplement on the first page of each article.
- Diagnosis of Cirrhosis and Evaluation of Hepatic Encephalopathy: Common Errors and Their Significance for the PCP
- To complete the online evaluation and receive 1 CME credit for this article: please click on the link at the end of the article or go to http://www.pceconsortium.org/liver.
- Role of the Microbiome in Disease: Implications for Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- To complete the online evaluation and receive 1 CME credit for this article: please click on the link at the end of the article or go to http://www.pceconsortium.org/microbiome.