A supplement to Family Practice News® and Internal Medicine News®. This supplement is sponsored by McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
- Pain in the United States
- Critical Comorbid Illnesses
- Impact of Pain on Comorbidities and Patient Outcomes
- Pain Management for Patients Taking Concomitant Medications
- Benefits of OTC Analgesics
- Risks of OTC Analgesics
- A Nursing Perspective
- Not All Analgesics Are Appropriate for Every Patient
- Patients’ Safe Use of OTC Analgesics
Charles P. Vega, Jr, MD, FAAFP
Clinical Professor, Department of Family Medicine
Director, Patient-Centered Advanced Clinical Education
Director, Program in Medical Education for the Latino Community
University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine
Christopher M. Chappel, MD
Chappel Health and Wellness
Brett Badgley Snodgrass, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC
Family Nurse Practitioner
Saint Francis Hospital–Bartlett Interventional Pain Management Clinic
Chief Executive Officer and President
BBS Consultants, Inc.
Copyright © 2014 by Frontline Medical Communications Inc.