A supplement to Internal Medicine News®. This supplement was sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Eli Lilly and Company.
- Epidemiology of CKD/RI With DM
- Risk Factors for CKD/RI in Patients With T2DM
- Early Identification and Screening
- CKD Strongly Effects CV Outcomes in Patients With DM
- Awareness of the Importance of CKD/RI Is Lacking
- CKD/RI Increases the Risk for Hypoglycemia in DM Treatment
- Multifactorial Therapy May Benefit Outcomes in Patients With T2DM and CKD
Faculty/Faculty Disclosure Mark Stolar, MD
Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine
Northwestern University Medical School
Michael Kodack, PharmD
Vice President, Medical
BlueSpark Healthcare Communications LLC
Basking Ridge, NJ
Mark Stolar, MD, has served on the Speakers Bureau of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited and has developed educational programs for the TCL Institute and NACE. Michael Kodack, PharmD, is an employee of BlueSpark Healthcare Communications LLC.
Copyright © 2011 Elsevier Inc.