Health law changes under new administration
C. Joyce Hall is Chair of the Health Law Section of the American Bar Association, Chicago, Illinois, and Member of Watkins & Eager, Jackson, Mississippi.
C. Joyce Hall talks about how the new administration could change the country’s current health care laws.
Recommended for You
News & Commentary
Quizzes from MD-IQ
Research Summaries from ClinicalEdge
- Benzodiazepines: Sensible prescribing in light of the risks
- Compulsive sexual behavior: A nonjudgmental approach
- Disorders of diminished motivation: What they are, and how to treat them
- Medical marijuana: Do the benefits outweigh the risks?
- A concise guide to monoamine oxidase inhibitors: How to avoid drug interactions
- A concise guide to monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Prescribing antipsychotics in geriatric patients: Focus on dementia
- Sexting: What are the clinical and legal implications?
- Methamphetamine-induced psychosis: Who says all drug use is reversible?
- Prescribing antipsychotics in geriatric patients: Focus on major depressive disorder
Malingering & apparent psychosis, Part 2