Clinical rating scales
Dr. Gupta is Clinical Professor, Departments of Psychiatry, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York, and SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Buffalo, New York, and is a Member of the Current Psychiatry Editorial Board.
Sanjay Gupta, MD, discusses how he uses behavioral health rating scales in his clinical practice.
Recommended for You
News & Commentary
Quizzes from MD-IQ
Research Summaries from ClinicalEdge
- Benzodiazepines: Sensible prescribing in light of the risks
- Compulsive sexual behavior: A nonjudgmental approach
- Disorders of diminished motivation: What they are, and how to treat them
- Medical marijuana: Do the benefits outweigh the risks?
- A concise guide to monoamine oxidase inhibitors: How to avoid drug interactions
- A concise guide to monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Prescribing antipsychotics in geriatric patients: Focus on dementia
- Sexting: What are the clinical and legal implications?
- Methamphetamine-induced psychosis: Who says all drug use is reversible?
- Prescribing antipsychotics in geriatric patients: Focus on major depressive disorder
Malingering & apparent psychosis, Part 2