Expanding APRN practice and more
Dr. Shulkin currently is Under Secretary of Health, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Recently nominated as the 9th Secretary of Veterans Affairs, David J. Shulkin, MD, discusses the VA’s efforts to expand the scope of practice for advanced practice registered nurses, to improve coordination of care with community providers, and fill >46,000 health care vacancies.
Recommended for You
News & Commentary
Quizzes from MD-IQ
Research Summaries from ClinicalEdge
- Benzodiazepines: Sensible prescribing in light of the risks
- Compulsive sexual behavior: A nonjudgmental approach
- Disorders of diminished motivation: What they are, and how to treat them
- Medical marijuana: Do the benefits outweigh the risks?
- A concise guide to monoamine oxidase inhibitors: How to avoid drug interactions
- A concise guide to monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Prescribing antipsychotics in geriatric patients: Focus on dementia
- Sexting: What are the clinical and legal implications?
- Methamphetamine-induced psychosis: Who says all drug use is reversible?
- Prescribing antipsychotics in geriatric patients: Focus on major depressive disorder
Malingering & apparent psychosis, Part 2