Dr. Xiong is Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of California, Davis, Sacramento, California.
Glen L. Xiong, MD, explains how preventive medical care can help reduce mortality rates.
Recommended for You
News & Commentary
Quizzes from MD-IQ
Research Summaries from ClinicalEdge
- Substance abuse among older adults: A growing problem
- Mental health apps: What to tell patients
- Neuromodulatory options for treatment-resistant depression
- Benzodiazepines: Sensible prescribing in light of the risks
- Compulsive sexual behavior: A nonjudgmental approach
- Disorders of diminished motivation: What they are, and how to treat them
- Medical marijuana: Do the benefits outweigh the risks?
- A concise guide to monoamine oxidase inhibitors: How to avoid drug interactions
- A concise guide to monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Prescribing antipsychotics in geriatric patients: Focus on dementia
Malingering & apparent psychosis, Part 2
Cases that Test Your Skills
Health law changes under new administration
Clinical rating scales
Expanding APRN practice and more
Use these tips to choose the best neuroimaging modality for your pediatric patientPublish date: September 1, 2016