What’s happening this year at the Society for Vascular Surgery’s Vascular Annual Meeting?
- Enhanced online program planner that syncs with meeting app and makes it simple to plan your schedule. Follow this link to start now
- New opportunities for audience participation and discussion
- Programming aimed at physicians and the vascular team in all practice settings
- Cooperative scheduling with the Society for Vascular Nursing and physician assistants
- Great minds, stimulating discussions and events that include the entire vascular team
The 2018 VAM, sponsored by the SVS, will be at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Mass., June 20-23. The scientific sessions and exhibit hall open June 21. Registration numbers are already exceeding last year’s benchmarks, organizers said.
Abstracts for all the scientific sessions will be available in the June Journal of Vascular Surgery supplement.
Some of the highlights:
Inclusive. – This year’s meeting has a theme: The Vascular Team: Partners in Patient Care. Every member of the vascular team – surgeons, nurses, nurse practitioners, PAs – will find a reason to attend.
The meeting provides programming across all practice settings with an even stronger focus on practical, take-home information for all.
The Society for Vascular Nursing’s annual meeting will be in the same location June 20-21. Registration for the SVN meeting includes access to VAM.