A supplement to Ob.Gyn. News. This supplement was sponsored by Ethicon Women's Health & Urology.
• Adhesion Frequency in Cesarean Deliveries
• General and Obstetric Sequelae of Adhesions
• Where Are Adhesions Most Likely to Develop?
• Should We Do Peritoneal Closure?
• Adhesion Prevention
• Data on Clinical Effectiveness
• Using ORC at Cesarean Delivery
Hector Chapa, MD, FACOG
Medical Director and Outreach Coordinator
Women's Specialty Center
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Methodist Medical Center
Dr Chapa has received clinical grant funding from Johnson & Johnson Medical Affairs for clinical trials of Interceed