About MDedge ObGyn
OBG MANAGEMENT and Ob.Gyn. News offer you MDedge ObGyn, which provides the women’s health clinician with one time-saving website to enhance the quality of patient care and advance professional development. It offers clinicians a unique combination of relevant and breaking obstetrics and gynecology news and timely, expert-delivered evidence-based clinical reviews on an interactive site designed to help them quickly find the information they need to improve the treatment and care of the next patient who walks into their practice.
- Provides comprehensive daily news, conference coverage, and insightful commentary as well as practical, evidence-based clinical reviews
- Offers content from two trusted ObGyn publications, OBG MANAGEMENT and Ob.Gyn. News, plus unique content created specifically for MDedge ObGyn
- Intuitive categorization allows visitors to quickly navigate to the content that most interests them
- Editorial Advisory Board of experts in ObGyn who provide commentary and interpretation of the latest research, news, and developments in the specialty
- Robust multimedia content includes technique videos offered from surgical experts and the MDedge OBGcast, a podcast featuring the latest and most practical issues affecting ObGyn practice
ABOUT FRONTLINE MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS INC.
Frontline Medical Communications (Frontline) Clinical and Medical News divisions form the industry’s largest medical communications company. Frontline serves more than 1.2 million physicians and other health care professionals with diverse print and interactive multimedia products and platforms, and live events. More than 30 enduring specialty journal brands offer a powerful synergy, including indexed, clinical, practical, and daily news-oriented content in Allergy, Cardiology, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology/Diabetology, Family Medicine, Federal Clinical Medicine, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Oncology/Hematology, Orthopedic Surgery, Pain Medicine, Pediatrics, Primary Care, Psychiatry, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery.
Frontline Medical Communications Inc. is headquartered at 7 Century Drive, Suite 302, Parsippany, NJ 07054-4609. Telephone: (973) 206-3434. For information, visit: https://www.frontlinemedcom.com/