Submit a proposal to share your research, best practices, or case study for the upcoming Federal Practitioner/AVAHO special issues.
Barriers and Facilitators to the Use of Genomic-Based Targeted Therapy in the VA: Qualitative Findings
Reflexive testing, standardization of the mutation test ordering procedure and results reporting, and elimination of the preauthorization...
Open-label placebos outperformed pharmaceutical treatments for cancer-related fatigue.
Although litigation involving radiation oncologists was infrequent and most verdicts were in favor of the defendants, many cases resulted from...
A joint patient and oncologist perspective on treating male breast cancer in the VA.
Clinicians reveal the importance of screening for an underlying impaired immune response when patients present with rare symptoms.
September 15-17, 2017 ► Denver, CO
Federal Practitioner welcomes submission of manuscripts on subjects pertinent to physicians, clinical pharmacists, physician...
Veterans with skin cancer have seen improved access to Mohs micrographic surgery over the past 10 years, yet the challenges of travel distance and...
Researchers examine the long-term effects and safety of patients’ brains and autoimmune systems while receiving treatment with rituximab.
Patients outside the United States will be able to access the drug only through compassionate use programs.
Researchers may have found the answer to the high rate of hearing loss among patients with cancer who are taking cisplatin.
Data from a recent study support the idea that low albumin/globulin ratios in patients have worse cancer outcomes.
VA researchers team with the National Institutes of Health to create a VA-specific cancer clinical trials filter for searches in the...
A systematic review and meta-analysis confirms that HDT/ASCT is still the best option for newly-diagnosed multiple myeloma.
The common diuretic hydrochlorothiazide is linked to a dose-dependent increased risk of nonmelanoma skin cancer, in particular, squamous cell...
According to a 2-decade-old study, patients with mycosis fungoides have a higher risk of developing secondary solid tumors based on patient...
- Advances in CAR T-Cell Therapies
- Breast Cancer Tumor Board
- ‘Antagonistic’ Markers for Cancer Prognosis
- Call for Articles on Hematology/Oncology
- Barriers and Facilitators to the Use of Genomic-Based Targeted Therapy in the VA: Qualitative Findings
- Treatment and Management of Multiple Myeloma
- A National WestlawNext Database Analysis of Malpractice Litigation in Radiation Oncology
- Timeliness of Lung Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
- Why Am I Being Treated Like a Female Breast Cancer Patient?
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery in the VHA
- Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma: A Treatment Option for Patients Who Have Received Prior Anti-Angiogenic Therapy
- Abstracts Presented at the 2017 AVAHO Annual Meeting
- Advances in Hematology and Oncology (August 2017)
- Advances in Hematology and Oncology (May 2017)
- Best Practices in Hematology and Oncology (February 2017)
- Late-breaking abstracts highlight treatment advances in CLL, myeloma, and more
- Building a High Performance VA Oncology Network
- New Tools for Radiation Oncology Quality at VA
- Tips for Trusting Evidence
- New antibodies, drugs for refractory and relapsed myeloma are effective in patients over 65
- Can We Trust the Data?
- The Top Abstracts Awarded at the 2017 Annual AVAHO Meeting
- Becoming the Authoritative Expert on Cancer Care for Veterans
- 13th Annual AVAHO Meeting Set to Begin
- How to Have a Good Time in Denver
Clinical features of BRCAmut metastatic prostate cancer