1. Grundy SM, Stone NJ, Bailey AL, et al. 2018 AHA/ACC/AACVPR/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/ADA/AGS/APhA/ASPC/NLA/PCNA Guideline on the Management of Blood Cholesterol: A report of The American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018 Nov 8. doi: 10.1016/j.jacc.2018.11.003. [Epub ahead of print].
2. Alenghat FJ, Davis AM. Management of blood cholesterol. JAMA. 2019;321:800-801.
3. Fanaroff AC, Califf RM, Windecker S, et al. Levels of evidence supporting American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association and European Society of Cardiology Guidelines, 2008-2018. JAMA. 2019;321:1069-1080. [ ]
4. US Preventive Services Task Force. Cardiovascular disease: risk assessment with nontraditional risk factors. July 2018. https://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/Page/Document/UpdateSummar.... Accessed March 26, 2019.
5. American Academy of Family Practitioners. Clinical Practice Guideline: Cholesterol. February 2019. https://www.aafp.org/patient-care/clinical-recommendations/all/cholester.... Accessed March 26, 2019.