The Society for Vascular Surgery seeks proposals for invited sessions for the 2020 Vascular Annual Meeting, to be held June 17 to 20 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Scientific sessions will be June 18 to 20 and exhibits will be open June 18 to 19. Proposals should include the session's educational benefit, a short outline of the program topic, session goals and target audience, among other information. Obtain the information/submission form here . Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Society News News
- Apply for SVS Membership
- Register for the 2019 Coding and Reimbursement Course
- VAM on Demand Now Available
- Become a Social Media Ambassador
- Interested in joining an SVS Task Force?
- Consider a Donation to the SVS PAC
- Register for the UCLA / SVS Symposium
- Updated Patient Fliers Available Now
- Apply for the Research Career Development Travel Award
- VAM Photos Now Available
This Just In
- AHA highlights limitations of perfusion testing for critical limb ischemia
- FDA update: Higher late mortality with paclitaxel-coated devices
- Lancet joins movement to reject ‘manels’
- White and black patients have similar rates of giant cell arteritis
- Professional coaching keeps doctors in the game
- Poll: Medicare-for-all sees slight drop in support
- Dr. Alexa will see you now: Is Amazon primed to come to your rescue?
- MIPS: Nearly all eligible clinicians got a bonus for 2018
- Atherosclerotic disease risk persists decades after smoking cessation
- Plant-based foods could keep type 2 diabetes at bay