All who attended the 2019 Vascular Annual Meeting can now review sessions they attended, as well as “attend” those that they missed. Those who weren’t at VAM can now experience all they missed. Slides and audio presentations of nearly every session are included in the now available VAM on Demand. The cost for one year of access is $199 for VAM attendees and $499 for non-attendees. Those who purchased VAM on Demand before the meeting ended can visit this site to gain access by logging in with their SVS credentials.
More Society News News
- Apply for SVS Membership
- Register for the 2019 Coding and Reimbursement Course
- Propose Ideas for Sessions for VAM 2020
- Become a Social Media Ambassador
- Interested in joining an SVS Task Force?
- Consider a Donation to the SVS PAC
- Register for the UCLA / SVS Symposium
- Updated Patient Fliers Available Now
- Apply for the Research Career Development Travel Award
- VAM Photos Now Available
This Just In
- AHA highlights limitations of perfusion testing for critical limb ischemia
- FDA update: Higher late mortality with paclitaxel-coated devices
- Lancet joins movement to reject ‘manels’
- White and black patients have similar rates of giant cell arteritis
- Professional coaching keeps doctors in the game
- Poll: Medicare-for-all sees slight drop in support
- Dr. Alexa will see you now: Is Amazon primed to come to your rescue?
- MIPS: Nearly all eligible clinicians got a bonus for 2018
- Atherosclerotic disease risk persists decades after smoking cessation
- Plant-based foods could keep type 2 diabetes at bay