Begin planning your Vascular Annual Meeting experience today with the recently launched SVS Online Planner. This includes the entire VAM schedule, as well as the schedule for the Society for Vascular Nursing’s annual conference. The Vascular Quality Initiative’s meeting, VQI@VAM, will be available on the planner soon. With the Online Planner, you can easily search for information, such as presenters, specific topics, session types, intended audience and credit availability. It also makes creating a schedule simple and time-efficient.
More Society News News
- Help spread the word about VAM!
- PA-specific community launched on SVSConnect
- Interested in starting a vascular surgery training program?
- Members to Elect Secretary at VAM Meeting
- AAA Screening to be held in DC
- Register for the UCLA-SVS Review Course
- Attend PA Programming at VAM
- What’s Happening on Connect?
- Purchase Raffle Tickets for a Chance to Win
- Program at VAM set for Vascular Residents and Fellows
This Just In
- Confronting physician depression and suicide
- Medicare withdraws plans to exclude drugs from Part D protected classes
- More than 40% of U.K. physicians report binge drinking
- ICYMI: Dabigatran no better than aspirin for recurrent stroke prevention
- Respiratory effects may account for worse survival in women undergoing DTA and TAAA repair
- Severe OSA increases cardiovascular risk after surgery
- Biomarker-based score predicts poor outcomes after acute ischemic stroke
- Perplexing text messages may be the sole sign of stroke
- Senators question whether health IT regulation can keep up with innovation
- CBO predicts more Medicare spending with drug rebate proposal