The SVS is now seeking comments on draft Clinical Practice Guidelines on the Management of Visceral Aneurysms. Your comments are essential to strengthen the content of these guidelines, and to ensure relevance in clinical practice and potential for improvements in patient care. Feedback received during the comment period will be shared with the writing committee. Anyone, from SVS members to patients, is welcome to review these draft guidelines and .
More Society News News
- Help spread the word about VAM!
- PA-specific community launched on SVSConnect
- Interested in starting a vascular surgery training program?
- Members to Elect Secretary at VAM Meeting
- AAA Screening to be held in DC
- Register for the UCLA-SVS Review Course
- Attend PA Programming at VAM
- What’s Happening on Connect?
- Purchase Raffle Tickets for a Chance to Win
- Program at VAM set for Vascular Residents and Fellows
This Just In
- House committee debates single-payer health care design
- Risk factors for foot ulcers differ for type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- Confronting physician depression and suicide
- Medicare withdraws plans to exclude drugs from Part D protected classes
- More than 40% of U.K. physicians report binge drinking
- ICYMI: Dabigatran no better than aspirin for recurrent stroke prevention
- Respiratory effects may account for worse survival in women undergoing DTA and TAAA repair
- Severe OSA increases cardiovascular risk after surgery
- Biomarker-based score predicts poor outcomes after acute ischemic stroke
- Perplexing text messages may be the sole sign of stroke