Applications are due Feb. 27 for travel scholarships to attend the Vascular Annual Meeting. Available is a and a . Recipients are eligible to receive complimentary meeting registration plus a travel scholarship. They also get to participate in the Scholarship Program, including the hugely popular simulation training. Students and residents, please apply. And SVS members, urge the students you know to apply, as well.
More Society News News
- Apply for SVS Membership
- Register for the 2019 Coding and Reimbursement Course
- Propose Ideas for Sessions for VAM 2020
- VAM on Demand Now Available
- Become a Social Media Ambassador
- Interested in joining an SVS Task Force?
- Consider a Donation to the SVS PAC
- Register for the UCLA / SVS Symposium
- Updated Patient Fliers Available Now
- Apply for the Research Career Development Travel Award
This Just In
- Cardiovascular cost of smoking may last up to 25 years
- AHA highlights limitations of perfusion testing for critical limb ischemia
- Mediterranean diet tied to improved cognition in type 2 diabetes
- FDA update: Higher late mortality with paclitaxel-coated devices
- Lancet joins movement to reject ‘manels’
- White and black patients have similar rates of giant cell arteritis
- Professional coaching keeps doctors in the game
- Poll: Medicare-for-all sees slight drop in support
- Dr. Alexa will see you now: Is Amazon primed to come to your rescue?
- MIPS: Nearly all eligible clinicians got a bonus for 2018