Complete your profile, post your first message, upload a resource or find another member – getting started has never been easier on SVS Connect. New “easy” buttons on the home page will help guide users as they begin activity on the online community. After getting started, you’ll be able to join discussions on hot topics, including or Log in with your SVS credentials to begin. If you encounter sign-in difficulties, email or call 312-334-2300.
More Society News News
- Apply for SVS Membership
- Register for the 2019 Coding and Reimbursement Course
- Propose Ideas for Sessions for VAM 2020
- VAM on Demand Now Available
- Become a Social Media Ambassador
- Interested in joining an SVS Task Force?
- Consider a Donation to the SVS PAC
- Register for the UCLA / SVS Symposium
- Updated Patient Fliers Available Now
- Apply for the Research Career Development Travel Award
This Just In
- AHA highlights limitations of perfusion testing for critical limb ischemia
- Mediterranean diet tied to improved cognition in type 2 diabetes
- FDA update: Higher late mortality with paclitaxel-coated devices
- Lancet joins movement to reject ‘manels’
- White and black patients have similar rates of giant cell arteritis
- Professional coaching keeps doctors in the game
- Poll: Medicare-for-all sees slight drop in support
- Dr. Alexa will see you now: Is Amazon primed to come to your rescue?
- MIPS: Nearly all eligible clinicians got a bonus for 2018
- Atherosclerotic disease risk persists decades after smoking cessation