The SVS is taking steps to provide more direct resources to our candidate members. To start, we’re sending newsletters that will keep these members, who are vital to our future, up-to-date on topics directly geared towards tomorrow’s vascular surgeons. The biweekly edition offers residents and students current information from the SVS, and the monthly edition addresses issues of importance to vascular trainees. Both newsletters will cover details on upcoming meetings and events — such as the Vascular Annual Meeting and the Vascular Research Initiatives Conference — awards and scholarships, open positions and much more.
More Society News News
- Apply for SVS Membership
- Register for the 2019 Coding and Reimbursement Course
- Propose Ideas for Sessions for VAM 2020
- VAM on Demand Now Available
- Become a Social Media Ambassador
- Interested in joining an SVS Task Force?
- Consider a Donation to the SVS PAC
- Register for the UCLA / SVS Symposium
- Updated Patient Fliers Available Now
- Apply for the Research Career Development Travel Award
This Just In
- Cardiovascular cost of smoking may last up to 25 years
- AHA highlights limitations of perfusion testing for critical limb ischemia
- Mediterranean diet tied to improved cognition in type 2 diabetes
- FDA update: Higher late mortality with paclitaxel-coated devices
- Lancet joins movement to reject ‘manels’
- White and black patients have similar rates of giant cell arteritis
- Professional coaching keeps doctors in the game
- Poll: Medicare-for-all sees slight drop in support
- Dr. Alexa will see you now: Is Amazon primed to come to your rescue?
- MIPS: Nearly all eligible clinicians got a bonus for 2018