To those members who have not yet paid their 2019 dues -- are you planning to attend the Vascular Annual Meeting? Do you find your Journal of Vascular Surgery publications invaluable? Those are just two of the member benefits that will be lost to those who do not pay their dues soon. Others include use of trademarked professional designations and access to the new online communications forum, SVS Connect. to continue to receive these and all other .
More Society News News
- Apply for SVS Membership
- Register for the 2019 Coding and Reimbursement Course
- Propose Ideas for Sessions for VAM 2020
- VAM on Demand Now Available
- Become a Social Media Ambassador
- Interested in joining an SVS Task Force?
- Consider a Donation to the SVS PAC
- Register for the UCLA / SVS Symposium
- Updated Patient Fliers Available Now
- Apply for the Research Career Development Travel Award
This Just In
- Cardiovascular cost of smoking may last up to 25 years
- AHA highlights limitations of perfusion testing for critical limb ischemia
- Mediterranean diet tied to improved cognition in type 2 diabetes
- FDA update: Higher late mortality with paclitaxel-coated devices
- Lancet joins movement to reject ‘manels’
- White and black patients have similar rates of giant cell arteritis
- Professional coaching keeps doctors in the game
- Poll: Medicare-for-all sees slight drop in support
- Dr. Alexa will see you now: Is Amazon primed to come to your rescue?
- MIPS: Nearly all eligible clinicians got a bonus for 2018