A novel theory
More Mixed Topics News
- AHA reports statins are safe
- Decreased insulin clearance and insulin resistance
- Statin-diabetes link
- ASH 2018 meeting wrap-up
- Carol Bernstein: Burnout or depression?
- New strategy for less computer time
- Combined risk factors for coronary events
- Large cohort study IDs prognostic factors in thromboangiitis obliterans
- Prices impacting insulin use
- Cure for Sickle Cell?
This Just In
- Study: Few physicians use telemedicine
- Parental leave for residents pales in comparison to that of faculty physicians
- IgA vasculitis increases risks for hypertension, chronic kidney disease
- In Medicare population, carotid revascularization has declined
- Should metabolic syndrome be renamed circadian syndrome?
- Redo carotid endarterectomy is more risky than previously estimated
- Fewer insured may have helped slow health spending growth in 2017
- Thrombectomy shows efficacy for basilar artery strokes
- Acute stroke thrombolysis worked safely despite GI bleed or malignancy
- Facing a lawsuit? Take the right steps early