The theme of this year’s Vascular Annual Meeting is “Home of the Vascular Team – Partners in Patient Care.” To celebrate the work of all of the members of the vascular team, we want you to send in your team pictures. Round up the staff and take a picture with your cell phone or tablet. Then send it by May 15 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll use these team photos for social media and, during the meeting itself, in various slide shows. VAM will be June 20 to 23 in Boston. Exhibits are June 21-22 and scientific sessions are June 21-23.
More Society News News
- Registration Open for SVS Coding Course
- Travel Award Deadline is Aug. 15
- International Scholars Program Applications Due Aug. 2
- Register Today for UCLA / SVS Review Course
- Submit Comments on VTE Guidelines by July 25
- New Survey on Burnout Coming to Members
- Welcoming a New President, Presenting Awards
- A Six-Year Review of the First U.S. Vascular Simulation Course
- Presidential Address: 'Changing Me to We in Vascular Care'
- Don’t Miss Practice Management Tips for Novice and Seasoned Surgeons
This Just In
- Sweeping reductions to documentation included in Medicare fee schedule proposal
- USPSTF: Insufficient evidence for ABI screening in asymptomatic adults
- What might Kavanaugh confirmation mean for ACA, abortion access?
- CANVAS data: Canagliflozin generally well tolerated up to 6.5 years
- ACR and EULAR to review new criteria for classifying vasculitis
- CMS holds ACA risk adjustment payments following legal ruling
- Despite U.S. court’s ruling, Medicaid work requirements advance in other states
- Study questions canagliflozin amputation risk, but concerns remain
- New look at ATLAS suggests rivaroxaban may still have role in ACS
- TAVR-related stroke risk unrelated to anatomy