The theme of this year’s Vascular Annual Meeting is “Home of the Vascular Team – Partners in Patient Care.” To celebrate the work of all of the members of the vascular team, we want you to send in your team pictures. Round up the staff and take a picture with your cell phone or tablet. Then send it by May 15 to email@example.com. We’ll use these team photos for social media and, during the meeting itself, in various slide shows. VAM will be June 20 to 23 in Boston. Exhibits are June 21-22 and scientific sessions are June 21-23.
More Society News News
- Apply for SVS Membership
- Register for the 2019 Coding and Reimbursement Course
- Propose Ideas for Sessions for VAM 2020
- VAM on Demand Now Available
- Become a Social Media Ambassador
- Interested in joining an SVS Task Force?
- Consider a Donation to the SVS PAC
- Register for the UCLA / SVS Symposium
- Updated Patient Fliers Available Now
- Apply for the Research Career Development Travel Award
This Just In
- AHA highlights limitations of perfusion testing for critical limb ischemia
- FDA update: Higher late mortality with paclitaxel-coated devices
- Lancet joins movement to reject ‘manels’
- White and black patients have similar rates of giant cell arteritis
- Professional coaching keeps doctors in the game
- Poll: Medicare-for-all sees slight drop in support
- Dr. Alexa will see you now: Is Amazon primed to come to your rescue?
- MIPS: Nearly all eligible clinicians got a bonus for 2018
- Atherosclerotic disease risk persists decades after smoking cessation
- Plant-based foods could keep type 2 diabetes at bay