SVS and the SVS Community Practice Committee will hold an informative webinar for SVS members on April 30 on “ Negotiating Physician Employment Agreements .” The 75-minute webinar will begin at 8 p.m. Eastern, 7 p.m. Central, 6 p.m. Mountain and 5 p.m. Pacific times. Topics will include current trends, regulatory overview and key contractual provisions. Register here .
More Society News News
- Help spread the word about VAM!
- PA-specific community launched on SVSConnect
- Interested in starting a vascular surgery training program?
- Members to Elect Secretary at VAM Meeting
- AAA Screening to be held in DC
- Register for the UCLA-SVS Review Course
- Attend PA Programming at VAM
- What’s Happening on Connect?
- Purchase Raffle Tickets for a Chance to Win
- Program at VAM set for Vascular Residents and Fellows
This Just In
- House committee debates single-payer health care design
- Risk factors for foot ulcers differ for type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- Confronting physician depression and suicide
- Medicare withdraws plans to exclude drugs from Part D protected classes
- More than 40% of U.K. physicians report binge drinking
- ICYMI: Dabigatran no better than aspirin for recurrent stroke prevention
- Respiratory effects may account for worse survival in women undergoing DTA and TAAA repair
- Severe OSA increases cardiovascular risk after surgery
- Biomarker-based score predicts poor outcomes after acute ischemic stroke
- Perplexing text messages may be the sole sign of stroke