Have you registered yet for the 2018 Vascular Annual Meeting in Boston? This year, bring your vascular team – there will be programming for nurses, technicians, nurse practitioners and PAs. In addition to VAM sessions of interests to nurses, the Society for Vascular Nursing will hold its annual conference in alignment with VAM, on June 20-21. Registration for SVN covers attendance at both meetings. And PAs will their own section of programming from 1 to 5 p.m. Thursday, June 21. Learn more about VAM here . And register today.
More Society News News
- Registration Open for SVS Coding Course
- Travel Award Deadline is Aug. 15
- International Scholars Program Applications Due Aug. 2
- Register Today for UCLA / SVS Review Course
- Submit Comments on VTE Guidelines by July 25
- New Survey on Burnout Coming to Members
- Welcoming a New President, Presenting Awards
- A Six-Year Review of the First U.S. Vascular Simulation Course
- Presidential Address: 'Changing Me to We in Vascular Care'
- Don’t Miss Practice Management Tips for Novice and Seasoned Surgeons
This Just In
- Nearly one-quarter of presurgery patients already using opioids
- How to identify DVT faster in pediatric osteomyelitis
- Trial data suggest beneficial class effects of SGLT2 inhibitors, including dapagliflozin
- Better ICU staff communication with family may improve end-of-life choices
- Sweeping reductions to documentation included in Medicare fee schedule proposal
- USPSTF: Insufficient evidence for ABI screening in asymptomatic adults
- What might Kavanaugh confirmation mean for ACA, abortion access?
- CANVAS data: Canagliflozin generally well tolerated up to 6.5 years
- ACR and EULAR to review new criteria for classifying vasculitis
- CMS holds ACA risk adjustment payments following legal ruling