Have you put off paying your 2018 SVS membership dues? Don’t wait too much longer! Access to the Journal of Vascular Surgery suite of publications expires on Jan. 15 for those who have not yet paid their 2018 dues. Renew today.
More Society News News
- Women, Apply for Leadership Training Grant
- Call from SVS and American Venous Forum
- Webinar on Medicare Reimbursement is Thursday; Still Time to Avoid ’17 Penalties
- Black Americans Are Younger, Sicker and at Higher Risk When Faced with Major Vascular Interventions
- Deadline Nearing for Wylie Scholar Award
- Urge PAs to Get Involved in VAM Special Programming for Them
- Society for Vascular Ultrasound, Society for Vascular Surgery and Medstreaming-M2S Introduce New Vascular Ultrasound Registry
- First 2018 Membership Application Deadline is March 1
- Community-Practice Surgeons! Apply for YOUR Grant
- Applications due Feb. 1 for VAM Scholarships, Research Fellowship
This Just In
- Evaluations of Medicaid experiments by states, CMS are weak, GAO says
- Will Indiana Medicaid work requirements pass legal muster?
- Cyberliability insurance: Should you purchase a policy?
- Viremic suppression linked to decreased MACE rate in patients with HCV-cirrhosis
- Trump administration proposes rule to loosen curbs on short-term health plans
- Parental leave not available to all academic surgeons
- How real is resident burnout?
- JAK inhibitors for RA: Is VTE risk overblown?
- Opioids a focus as HHS Secretary Azar defends White House budget proposal
- Large-vessel vasculitis: More severe in HIV-infected patients