Doug Campos-Outcalt, MD, MPA
- US Food and Drug Administration. Shingrix. Available at: https://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/ucm581491.htm. Accessed November 17, 2017.
- Hales CM, Harpaz R, Ortego-Sanchez I, et al. Update on recommendations for the use of herpes zoster vaccine. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2014;63:729-731.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Herpes Zoster Work Group Activity Update. June 21, 2017. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2017-06/zoster-01-belongia.pdf. Accessed October 27, 2017.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Vaccination. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/shingles/vaccination.html. Accessed November 17, 2017.
- Meeting of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). Atlanta, Ga; October 25-26, 2017. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/agenda-archive/agenda-2017-10.pdf. Accessed November 20, 2017.
Author and Disclosure Information
The Journal of Family Practice - 66(12)
The Journal of Family Practice Journal of Clinical Outcomes Management
The new shingles vaccine: What PCPs need to know