Physicians with difficult patient scenarios regularly bring their questions to the AGA Community () to seek advice from colleagues about therapy and disease management options, best practices, and diagnoses. The upgraded networking platform now features a newsfeed for difficult patient scenarios and regularly scheduled Roundtable discussions with experts in the field.
In case you missed it, here are some clinical discussions and Roundtables in the newsfeed this month:
- Initial results from the FMT National Registry (https://community.gastro.org/posts/22693)
- Practice update: Reducing rates of post endoscopy esophageal adenocarcinoma (https://community.gastro.org/posts/22805)
- Patient case: Eosinophilic gastrointestinal disease (https://community.gastro.org/posts/22743)
- Patient case: Repeat colonoscopy following splenic injury (https://community.gastro.org/posts/22739)
- Windows on Clinical GI Roundtables: Crohn’s disease and gastroparesis
View upcoming Roundtables in the community at