Physicians with difficult patient scenarios regularly bring their questions to the AGA Community (https://community.gastro.org) to seek advice from colleagues about therapy and disease management options, best practices, and diagnoses. The upgraded networking platform now features a newsfeed for difficult patient scenarios and regularly scheduled Roundtable discussions with experts in the field.
In case you missed it, here are some clinical discussions and Roundtables in the newsfeed this month:
- Patient case: Crohn’s patient with three different strictures (https://community.gastro.org/posts/22491)
- Patient case: Alcoholic hepatitis and positive anti-smooth muscle antibody (https://community.gastro.org/posts/22407)
- COVID-19: The importance of preparedness in independent GI practices (https://community.gastro.org/posts/22340)
- Patient case: Crohn’s patient with no tissue (https://community.gastro.org/posts/22472)
- Roadmap for the future of colorectal cancer screening in the U.S.
- Windows on Clinical GI lecture series: NAFLD, Crohn’s disease and gastroparesis
View all upcoming Roundtables in the community at https://community.gastro.org/discussions.