A supplement to Dermatology News
- Expert shares new insights on the pathophysiology of rosacea
- Acne and diet: Still no solid basis for dietary recommendations
- Rosacea research reveals advances, promising therapies
- Study identifies link between rosacea and several GI disorders
- Caution is key when prescribing spironolactone for adult acne
- Commentary by Dr. Julie C. Harper
- And more …
Julie C. Harper, M.D.
Dr. Harper is a dermatologist in private practice in Alabama at the Dermatology and Skin Care Center of Birmingham. She was a member of the American Academy of Dermatology work group that developed the AAD’s updated guidelines for the management of acne vulgaris, published in February 2016, and is the current president of the American Acne & Rosacea Society. She is also a clinical associate professor at the University of Alabama, Birmingham. Dr. Harper has been a speaker for Allergan, Bayer, Galderma, La Roche-Posay, SkinCeuticals, and Valeant Pharmaceuticals. She is also an investigator for Bayer and an advisory board member for Allergan, Bayer, BioPharmX, Galderma, and Valeant.
©Copyright 2017, by Frontline Medical Communications Inc. All rights reserved.