CE/CME No: CR-1411
Earn credit by reading this article and successfully completing the posttest and evaluation. Successful completion is defined as a cumulative score of at least 70% correct.
• List the risk factors for HCV infection.
• Identify who should be screened for HCV infection.
• Discuss the symptoms, clinical course, diagnosis, and complications of chronic HCV infection.
• Differentiate between the treatment of acute and chronic HCV infection.
• Describe the challenges of treating HCV infection in patients who are coinfected with HIV.
Daniel Sturm and Samuel L. Gurevitz are Assistant Professors in the Physician Assistant Program, College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, at Butler University in Indianapolis. Cassidy Davidson, Abigail Fritchley, and Audrey Wagaman are students in the PA Program at Butler University. The authors have no significant financial relationships to disclose.
Article begins on next page >>