CE/CME No: CR-1406
Earn credit by reading this article and successfully completing the posttest and evaluation. Successful completion is defined as a cumulative score of at least 70% correct.
• Describe the clinical manifestations of vestibular migraine (VM).
• List classifications of medications known to induce vestibular symptoms.
• Describe the office-based tests used to evaluate vestibular function.
• List the diagnostic criteria for VM.
• Discuss the differential diagnosis of VM, including peripheral and central causes of vertigo.
• Discuss pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic treatment options for VM.
Jennifer Hart is an Instructor of Nursing at Wor-Wic Community College in Salisbury, Maryland. Mary Parsons is Director of the Graduate and Second Degree Nursing Programs at Salisbury University in Maryland.
The authors have no financial information to disclose.
Article begins on next page >>