Managing menopausal symptoms in breast cancer survivors
Dr. Pinkerton is Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Director, Midlife Health, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, Virginia, and Executive Director of NAMS. She serves on the OBG Management Board of Editors.
Dr. Pinkerton reports that her institution receives research funds for a multicenter trial from TherapeuticsMD.
What types of menopausal symptoms are breast cancer survivors faced with, and following breast cancer, what treatments should clinicians prioritize for their patients?
Fast Facts Friday: June 13, 2019
Quiz yourself on the top articles of the week.
This week's topics: Rabies, Facebook, HIV screening, varicella vaccine, and the Reproductive Health Act
Physicians’ Travel & Meeting Guide
- 8th Annual Essentials in Primary Care
- 27th International Conference & Exhibition on Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine | World Cardiology | Heart rhythm | Cardiology summit | Euro cardiology | Cardiologists | Cardiac surgery | Global cardiology Congress | Cardiology summit | Heart
- 43rd Annual Florida Suncoast Pediatric Conference
- 2nd International Conference on Biological & Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 7th International Conference on Hepatology