This video was filmed at Metabolic & Endocrine Disease Summit (MEDS). Click here to learn more.
Vascular Risk: What’s Really Important?
Joyce L. Ross, MSN, ANP, CLS, CRNP, FPCNA, FNLA
Diplomate Accreditation Council For Clinical Lipidology
Past President Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association
President National Lipid Association
Consultative Education Specialist, Cardiovascular Risk Intervention
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
In this "3 in 3" video, Joyce L. Ross, MSN, ANP, CLS, CRNP, FPCNA, FNLA, discusses the keys to when evaluating the patient for vascular disease.
Recommended for You
More from Clinician Reviews
Quizzes from CLINICIAN-IQ
Research Summaries from ClinicalEdge
Anemia of chronic disease: Clinical findings and treatment
Physicians’ Travel & Meeting Guide
- 40th Annual Seminar Pathology Review: Dermatopathology, Hematopathology, and Breast for the General Pathologist
- 6th World Molecular Pathological Epidemiology Congress
- SITC Immune Biomarkers: State of the Art Workshop
- SITC Cancer Immune Responsiveness Workshop
- 2nd Annual Therapeutic Advances for Advanced Practice Providers and Nurses: Hematology/Oncology Updates