Do you allow your patients to eat during thrombolysis? Do you have any difficulties with your EMR? Have questions about the upcoming Vascular Annual Meeting? Sign in to SVS Connect and participate in discussions surrounding all things vascular. Your SVS credentials will get you into the community, and from there you’ll be able to ask questions, reply to discussions, post resources and network with other members. Log in to SVS Connect here . If you encounter sign-in difficulties, email email@example.com call 312-334-2300.
More Society News News
- Help spread the word about VAM!
- PA-specific community launched on SVSConnect
- Interested in starting a vascular surgery training program?
- Members to Elect Secretary at VAM Meeting
- AAA Screening to be held in DC
- Register for the UCLA-SVS Review Course
- Attend PA Programming at VAM
- Purchase Raffle Tickets for a Chance to Win
- Program at VAM set for Vascular Residents and Fellows
- What’s Happening on Connect?
This Just In
- House committee debates single-payer health care design
- Risk factors for foot ulcers differ for type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- Confronting physician depression and suicide
- Medicare withdraws plans to exclude drugs from Part D protected classes
- More than 40% of U.K. physicians report binge drinking
- ICYMI: Dabigatran no better than aspirin for recurrent stroke prevention
- Respiratory effects may account for worse survival in women undergoing DTA and TAAA repair
- Severe OSA increases cardiovascular risk after surgery
- Biomarker-based score predicts poor outcomes after acute ischemic stroke
- Perplexing text messages may be the sole sign of stroke