Apply to become a member of the Academy of Master Surgeon Educators , a unique program of the American College of Surgeons. Membership will be open to master surgeon educators from across the surgical specialties. Learn more here . The deadline for nominating a colleague is April 20. The deadline for self-nomination is May 14.
More Society News News
- Registration Open for SVS Coding Course
- Travel Award Deadline is Aug. 15
- International Scholars Program Applications Due Aug. 2
- Register Today for UCLA / SVS Review Course
- Submit Comments on VTE Guidelines by July 25
- New Survey on Burnout Coming to Members
- Welcoming a New President, Presenting Awards
- A Six-Year Review of the First U.S. Vascular Simulation Course
- Presidential Address: 'Changing Me to We in Vascular Care'
- Don’t Miss Practice Management Tips for Novice and Seasoned Surgeons
This Just In
- Nearly one-quarter of presurgery patients already using opioids
- How to identify DVT faster in pediatric osteomyelitis
- Trial data suggest beneficial class effects of SGLT2 inhibitors, including dapagliflozin
- Better ICU staff communication with family may improve end-of-life choices
- Sweeping reductions to documentation included in Medicare fee schedule proposal
- USPSTF: Insufficient evidence for ABI screening in asymptomatic adults
- What might Kavanaugh confirmation mean for ACA, abortion access?
- CANVAS data: Canagliflozin generally well tolerated up to 6.5 years
- ACR and EULAR to review new criteria for classifying vasculitis
- CMS holds ACA risk adjustment payments following legal ruling