The SVS Patient Safety Organization and the SVS Quality and Performance Measures Committee (QPMC) will hold a webinar at 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Thursday, Feb. 15. It will help unravel the new Quality Payment Program (QPP) under Medicare, including what surgeons still can do for 2017 to avoid reimbursement penalties. Learn more here and register here.
News from the SVS
Webinar on Medicare Reimbursement is Thursday; Still Time to Avoid ’17 Penalties
Publish date: February 12, 2018
More Society News News
- Women, Apply for Leadership Training Grant
- Call from SVS and American Venous Forum
- Black Americans Are Younger, Sicker and at Higher Risk When Faced with Major Vascular Interventions
- Deadline Nearing for Wylie Scholar Award
- Urge PAs to Get Involved in VAM Special Programming for Them
- Society for Vascular Ultrasound, Society for Vascular Surgery and Medstreaming-M2S Introduce New Vascular Ultrasound Registry
- First 2018 Membership Application Deadline is March 1
- Community-Practice Surgeons! Apply for YOUR Grant
- Applications due Feb. 1 for VAM Scholarships, Research Fellowship
- Register Today for May 9 VRIC
This Just In
- Cyberliability insurance: Should you purchase a policy?
- Viremic suppression linked to decreased MACE rate in patients with HCV-cirrhosis
- Trump administration proposes rule to loosen curbs on short-term health plans
- Parental leave not available to all academic surgeons
- How real is resident burnout?
- JAK inhibitors for RA: Is VTE risk overblown?
- Opioids a focus as HHS Secretary Azar defends White House budget proposal
- Large-vessel vasculitis: More severe in HIV-infected patients
- No link found between OR skullcaps and infection
- Promising outcomes of thrombolysis for caval extension of iliofemoral DVT