An editorial supplement to Pediatric News and Dermatology News
- Pivotal dupilumab results for eczema create a sensation
- Fight back against psoriasis bullies
- Monthly lab testing for isotretinoin? No need
- Consider all acne in Latinos inflammatory
- Commentaries from Lawrence F. Eichenfield, MD & Robert Sidbury, MD, MPH
- And more …
Lawrence F. Eichenfield, M.D.
Dr. Eichenfield is in the division of pediatric and adolescent dermatology at Rady Children’s Hospital–San Diego, and the University of California, San Diego. Relative to the commentaries, Dr. Eichenfield disclosed he has served as a consultant for Pfizer.
Robert Sidbury, MD, MPH
Dr. Sidbury is chief of dermatology at Seattle Children’s Hospital and professor, department of pediatrics, University of Washington, Seattle. Relative to the commentaries, Dr. Sidbury disclosed he has served as site primary investigator on phase III trials of crisaborole.
©Copyright 2017, by Frontline Medical Communications Inc. All rights reserved.