At the conclusion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Be comfortable taking a sexual history from their patients.
- Understand the prevalence of HSDD.
- Understand how to diagnose HSDD and distinguish it from other sexual complaints.
- Understand data from trials involving pharmacologic agents both approved and not approved in attempts to treat HSDD.
- Employ multidisciplinary communication strategies to improve quality of life in patients with PDP
This CME supplement entitles the reader to 1 free CME credit.
After reading the supplement, click here to access the CME posttest