Family physicians are on the frontline for depression care, often being the first line of defense for diagnosis and management. This 1.25-hour, CME-certified activity will provide clinicians with a comprehensive review on the following:
- Clinical factors in the primary care setting that influence treatment outcomes in major depressive disorder
- Identification and management of residual symptoms
- Tools for effective monitoring of treatment outcomes
- Nonpharmacologic and pharmacologic therapies to treat patients to goal: remission and recovery
- Strategies to promote patient-focused, recovery-oriented care.