About MDedge Dermatology
MDedge Dermatology offers dermatologists content from Cutis and Dermatology News in one time-saving website to enhance patient care and keep readers informed about clinical developments. This interactive site is designed to help clinicians quickly find the information they need to improve the treatment and care of patients with conditions affecting the hair, skin, and nails.
Rely on MDedge Dermatology for:
- Content from two trusted dermatology publications, Cutis and Dermatology News, plus unique content created specifically for MDedge Dermatology
- Comprehensive daily news, conference coverage, and insightful commentary from Dermatology News
- Practical and peer-reviewed clinical reviews, cases, and original research from Cutis (referenced in Index Medicus/MEDLINE)
- Editorial Advisory Board of expert dermatologists who provide commentary and interpretation of the latest research, news, and developments in the specialty
- Robust multimedia content including procedural videos, MDedge Clips providing a quick recap of important findings in the specialty, and Peer to Peer podcasts featuring commentary with colleagues in dermatology as well as a roundup of the latest news
- Image quizzes that test your knowledge and help you prepare for boards
- Resident resources for dermatologists in-training
About Frontline Medical Communications Inc.
Frontline Medical Communications (Frontline) Frontline serves more than 1.2 million physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, federally-employed physicians and other health care professionals with diverse print and interactive multimedia products and platforms, and live events. More than 30 enduring specialty brands offer a powerful synergy, including indexed, practical clinical journals and medical news and perspectives in Cardiology, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology/Diabetology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics/ Gynecology, Hematology/Oncology, Orthopedic Surgery, Pain Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, General Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
Frontline Medical Communications Inc. is headquartered at 283 - 299 Market St., (2 Gateway Building), 4th Floor, Newark, NJ 07102. Telephone: 973-206-3434. For information: www.frontlinemedcom.com.