A supplement to Clinical Endocrinology News. This supplement was sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Eli Lilly and Company.
• Complications Associated With T2DM
• Early Identification and Screening
• DKD Increases the Risk of Renal Failure and CV Disease
• Preventing Nephropathy
• Pharmacologic Considerations for Patients With DKD
• Awareness of CKD in Patients With DM
John Gerich, MD
Emeritus Professor of Medicine
University of Rochester
Michael Kodack, PharmD
Vice President, Medical
BlueSpark Healthcare Communications LLC
Basking Ridge, NJ
John Gerich, MD,has disclosed payment for board membership, consultancy, and development of educational presentations for the following companies: AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Johnson & Johnson, MannKind Corporation, and Merck. John Gerich, MD, received no compensation for the development of the article. Michael Kodack, PharmD, is an employee of BlueSpark Healthcare Communications LLC.
Copyright © 2011 Elsevier Inc.