Stay informed on a wide range of health policy issues – from considerations pertaining to the Affordable Care Act to payment and surgical outcomes and workforce issues – by checking out the sessions in the health policy track that will be available at the 2012 ACS Clinical Congress, September 30 to October 4, in Chicago, IL. Click here to view the track of health policy sessions.
The following is a sampling of ACS Clinical Congress Panel Sessions and Town Hall topics:
• The Ever-Changing World of Payment Methodologies
• What Is New in Washington and the Impact on Surgical Practice
• Bundle Care and the Future of Surgical Healthcare: Delivery and Outcomes
• National and International Trends in Surgical Practice
• How Washington is Affecting Your Practice and Your Patients
Click here to view the 2012 Clinical Congress track schedule for all sessions.