Make the most of your American College of Surgeons (ACS) Clinical Congress 2017 experience by visiting the new ACS Central area designed specifically for our members. ACS Central visitors will have opportunities to meet College staff; learn about the latest ACS programs, products, and services; purchase ACS materials; and make ACS Central a convenient gathering space during the meeting. While there, you can also update your member profile and receive a flash drive with your own professional photo to keep.
ACS Central also will house the ACS Theatre, which will feature presentations on the following new ACS programs and products during lunch hours Monday through Wednesday:
• Monday: The Surgeon Specific Registry
• Tuesday: Improving Surgical Care and Recovery (ISCR)
• Wednesday: Optimal Resources for Surgical Quality and Safety (the “red book”)
The ACS Theatre also will be used for meet-and-greets with ACS leaders. Posters outlining the schedule for the day will be located throughout ACS Central, and alerts will be sent out through the app and social media.
ACS Central will be open 9:00 am–4:30 pm Monday through Wednesday in the San Diego Convention Center, Exhibit Hall.
The following select ACS Programs also will have a presence Sunday through Thursday in the main lobby of the San Diego Convention Center and in the Registration Area:
• ACS Foundation and Fellows Leadership Society
• American College of Surgeons Professional Association-SurgeonsPAC
• Mobile Connect
• Become a Member/Member Services booth, where you can join the ACS, pay your membership dues, or get answers to questions about your membership
In addition, MyCME and Webcast Sales Booths will be located throughout the Convention Center and open the same hours as registration Monday through Thursday. To view other conference resources, go to the Clinical Congress 2017 Resources web page at facs.org/clincon2017/resources .