Here are the top discussion threads in ACS Communities this week. (All of these threads are from the General Surgery community except where indicated.)
- Texas SB 1148 The MOC Bill
- Low back pain (Women Surgeons)
- Domestic volunteerism
- Hour limits for staff/attending surgeons?
- Health Care Reform
- A day on Capitol Hill
- Reactions to the “Replacement” of our Surgeon General?
- Any input on this article?
- Another tough case
- Rectal prolapse (Colon and Rectal Surgery)
To join communities, log in to ACS Communities at, go to “Browse All Communities” near the top of any page, and click the blue “Join” button next to the community you’d like to join. If you have any questions, please send them to .