Here are the top discussion threads in ACS Communities just prior to press time (all of these threads are from the General Surgery community):
1. Potential Florida legislation prohibiting maintenance of certification requirements
2. My proposal for changing MOC
3. Surgical training and ethics in the ’50s/’60s
4. Timing of cholecystectomy in severe gallstone pancreatitis
5. GOO (Gastric Outlet Obstruction) – What would you do?
6. Transv colon cancer, abdominal aortic aneurysm
7. Catheter migration
8. Cholecystectomy after endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography for choledocholithiasis
9. Cecal mass and concomitant distal sigmoid large polyp
10. Feeding after perforated ulcer/Graham patch
To join communities, log in to ACS Communities at, go to “Browse All Communities” near the top of any page, and click the blue “Join” button next to the community you’d like to join. If you have any questions, please send them to .