October 2017, Vol. 100, No. 4
In February 2017, the US Food and Drug Administration approved injectable brodalumab (210 mg) to treat patients with moderate to severe plaque...
We applaud Kimball et al1 on their report that adalimumab demonstrated clinical improvement in patients with hidradenitis suppurativa (...
Topical cannabinoids are increasingly utilized by dermatology patients for a range of disorders; however, the acceptance of these over-the-counter...
Narrowband UVB Treatment Increases Serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D Levels in Patients With Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
The aim of this study was to investigate the effects of narrowband UVB (NB-UVB) phototherapy on serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D (25[OH]D) levels and...
Currently, there is no widely accepted tool for assessing the severity of psoriasis in the clinical setting.1-5 Moreover, there is still a need...
Both alopecia areata (AA) and psoriasis vulgaris are chronic relapsing autoimmune diseases, with AA causing nonscarring hair loss in approximately...
This supplement is not available online.
Psoriasis is a debilitating condition that negatively impacts patient quality of life (QOL). Treatments that target the most common symptoms of...
Resolution of Psoriatic Lesions on the Gingiva and Hard Palate Following Administration of Adalimumab for Cutaneous Psoriasis
We report the case of a 51-year-old man who presented with an atypical inflammatory response of the gingiva and hard palate that was concomitant...
As patents for the biologic agents reach their expiration dates, dermatologists must prepare for the coming of biosimilars. These agents have been...
- Irregular Erythematous Patch on the Face of an Infant
- Cyanosis of the Foot
- Recalcitrant Ulcer on the Lower Leg
- Tender Edematous Nodules on the Hand
- Hyperpigmented Patch on the Leg
- Bullous Lesions in a Neonate
- Solitary Nodule With White Hairs
- Necrotic Ulcer on the Thigh
- Chronic Diffuse Erythematous Papulonodules
- Eroded Plaque on the Lower Lip
Inflammatory skin disease: CVD & CVA comorbidities
- Debunking Actinic Keratosis Myths: Are Patients With Darker Skin At Risk for Actinic Keratoses?
- Optical Coherence Tomography in Dermatology
- Clinical Pearl: Mastering the Flexible Scalpel Blade With the Banana Practice Model
- Avoiding Disasters With Injectables: Tips From Charlene Lam at the Summer AAD
- Birth Control Pills for Acne: Tips From Julie Harper at the Summer AAD
FDA Approves Tremfya for Plaque Psoriasis
July 26, 2017
Dietary Behaviors of Patients with Psoriasis
May 31, 2017
Inflammatory Skin Disease & CVD/Cerebrovascular Risk
May 31, 2017
Pediatric Psoriasis Comorbidity Screening Guidelines
May 24, 2017
Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and Psoriasis Associated
May 3, 2017
Innovations in Dermatology: Brodalumab for Plaque Psoriasis
Infection Risk With Biologic Therapy for Psoriasis: Report From the AAD Meeting
Psoriatic Arthritis Treatment: The Dermatologist’s Role
Addressing Patient Concerns About Treatment Safety Data
Psoriasis and Internal Disease: Report From the Mount Sinai Winter Symposium
- Clindamycin Phosphate–Tretinoin Combination Gel Revisited: Status Report on a Specific Formulation Used for Acne Treatment
- When Do Efficacy Outcomes in Clinical Trials Correlate With Clinical Relevance? Analysis of Clindamycin Phosphate 1.2%–Benzoyl Peroxide 3.75% Gel in Moderate to Severe Acne Vulgaris
- Status Report From the American Acne & Rosacea Society on Medical Management of Acne in Adult Women, Part 3: Oral Therapies
- Status Report From the American Acne & Rosacea Society on Medical Management of Acne in Adult Women, Part 2: Topical Therapies
- Status Report From the American Acne & Rosacea Society on Medical Management of Acne in Adult Women, Part 1: Overview, Clinical Characteristics, and Laboratory Evaluation